Prepping a Housewarming Caddy - Sammy Makes Six

Prepping a Housewarming Caddy

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreeOfSulfates #CollectiveBias

One of my girls recently moved to Arizona and got her first apartment. We've already done the main shopping, getting all the things one needs for her very first place: cookware, dishes, a coffee maker, towels, etc. It's fun when one of your kids gets their first apartment and you get to help do a little bit of shopping with them. It actually took me back to when I was 19 with my first apartment and how nice it was to put it all together, piece by piece. Even shopping for a garbage can is fun when it's for the first place you get to call your own.

I realized she was missing the all important cleaning caddy and decided to pick up a few more things to go with it before we drive out to see her.


What To Include In A Housewarming Caddy

AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner
dishwashing gloves
natural dish soap & brush
a soy candle in her favorite scent
small plant (fake because she doesn't get along with live plants)

I am including dishwashing gloves, dish soap and brush because I know how much she hates washing dishes. Unfortunately, dishwashing is a fact of life and since her place doesn’t have a dishwasher, having gloves and a gentle soap will help protect her hands and nails.


I also included a small little plant to place on the tray we made for her living room table with a soy candle in her favorite scent, amber. This little tray is perfect for her to set next to her in the evenings, with a cup of tea, a good book and enjoy a little bit of downtime.


It’s important to me to understand what products my family and I are putting on our bodies. That’s why I choose sulfate-free hair care products like AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner. AVEENO® is a brand I have trusted for years, that's why I was happy to see that they have this better version of the products I already love.


By giving my daughter AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo Conditioner, I know that I’m doing my best to start her on the road of living a healthier lifestyle. AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner contains naturally derived cleansers and a sulfate free formula to gently cleanse your hair and scalp. Look for these in the Hair Care aisle at your local Walmart.



I also wanted to include a good laundry detergent that I already use and trust. The NEW sulfate free all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS® delivers a powerful clean without harshness. This detergent is dye and fragrance free which is exactly what she needs for her delicate skin.

Can all® sulfate free handle your family's tough laundry messes? Yes, this sulfate-free formula infuses fabrics with essential, proven and effective ingredients for deep cleaning and stain lifting even on the toughest stains.


Save on all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS® with a coupon good for $.50 off one (1) all® product. Save on AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner: coupon for $1.00 off one AVEENO® product. (while supplies last)

PicMonkey Collage.jpg