Brownie & Fruit Kabobs - Sammy Makes Six

Brownie & Fruit Kabobs

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias

My family loves to bake, it's something that we do a few times a week, especially when we're going to get together. And on those lucky times that I know they will all be coming over, including the kids, I like to come up with something fun that they will really enjoy. As I always mention, I am not a from scratch type of person in the kitchen, always preferring to use products that will make my life easier and still deliver an awesome recipe. 


The good thing is you never have to look far for a good dessert when it comes to NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®, especially now that they have these delicious new baking mixes. I used one this weekend to make the family some delicious and very fun Brownie & Fruit Kabobs and they were a huge, delicious hit. 

New NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Mixes:
Brownies & More with Butterfingers
Brownies & More with chocolate morsels
Cookies & More with Butterfingers
Cookies & More with chocolate morsels


Easy Brownie & Fruit Kabobs

NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with chocolate morsels 
1 cup blueberries
1 cup sliced kiwis
1 cup sliced strawberries


I used the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with chocolate morsels  for my kabobs. You will want to follow the instructions on the box to make these brownies. Once they are baked allow the pan to cool completely before we start the next step.


The next steps are super easy: once the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with chocolate morsels  are cool, slice into bars and then squares, making sure that the pieces will be big enough to insert into the kabob. If you have kids who want to help out this part is really fun, now you get the put the kabobs together taking turns between the brownie and fruit. 


I will make about 2 kabobs per person and this one tray of brownies will give you an entire platter full of kabobs. If you feel like getting fancy you can swirl some chocolate syrup to the plate, but this is a step I skip with the little ones because it can get messier. 


I'm not the best baker in town, yet NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® empowered me to look like I might know what I am doing in the kitchen. Look at how delicious these kabobs look, and they were SO good! I am in love with these new mixes and already picked up more to share with the girls. I don't think I've had such a great brownie in recent months and I can not wait to try the second brownie mix and the two cookies. 


NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® has over 75 years of baking experience and I am excited about these new mixes that have everything you need in one box. These mixes are easy to make and really versatile for coming up with new treats for the family. All it took was my adding fruit and kabobs to my brownies and they totally gave them a wow factor that my family loved. Find yours at Walmart today and put on your baking apron because the family is going to love them.