Lunch Date at Home in 15 Minutes - Sammy Makes Six

Lunch Date at Home in 15 Minutes

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FeedYourFoodie #CollectiveBias

As someone who gets incredibly busy and barely has time to eat on any given day, I am a huge fan of anything that I can just heat up on the fly. But of course I still want my food to be tasty, after all food is supposed to be enjoyed and I am not one to give up flavor for convenience. The good thing is that you actually don't have to give up flavor for convenience or even when cutting back on your daily calorie intake. Today I am very excited to share with you a few new flavors from the LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE line. These limited edition flavors can be found in organic options, gluten-free options and protein packed options and no GMO's. These four new varieties can definitely spice up your lunch menu and make it really easy to enjoy a tasty meal even when on a super time crunch. 


Some Walmart stores are barely rolling out the new flavors so at my store I've only found two of them so far but I'm really enjoying them. I found the LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE Cheese & Fire-Roasted Chile Tamale and the LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE in Thai – Style Ginger Beef flavors. Other flavors that are also available in this limited edition range are LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE Chicken Tikka Masala and LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE Southwest – Style Potato Bake.


Having these new on-trend flavors at my disposal has given me something to really look forward to at lunch time. And see how easy it is to prepare a contemporary style meal when a friend calls and says she is making a surprise visit in less than 20 minutes. 



Simply pick the LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE flavors that you feel like enjoying for lunch.


Heat: this takes just minutes.


Plate: add a small bowl of fruit, a drink and plate the LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE meals. We will be looking at makeup (as usual) so I like to place the meals on small trays that we can take to the living area. 


Enjoy: My favorite of these two flavors is the LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE Cheese & Fire-Roasted Chile Tamale which is really flavorful and made with organic green chile and brown rice. I find this portion size to also be really accurate for how much I need to keep on going with my many daily tasks. 


You can find the limited edition LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE meals at Walmart in the freezer section. With so many flavors to pick from you can kick boredom to the curb and mix up your menu. 


I love how quickly I can enjoy a good meal with Nestlé LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE meals.