Dry Feet? It's Pedicure Time! - Sammy Makes Six

Dry Feet? It's Pedicure Time!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RespectUrFeet #CollectiveBias


As you know I am a huge beauty aficionado and there is nothing that I love more than finding new products to love and share with all of you. Recently I have been really into skin care, haircare and of course cosmetics. But there is one area which I am not the best at taking care of, and that is my feet. It's probably because I have the worst feet ever and they are not something that I normally like to highlight. Not only are my feet very unattractive, I also have very dry heels that are constantly starting to crack and even peel. It's totally not pretty and even though I work at cleaning them up, I can never quite get them fully healed and healthy. It was time to find an at home pedicure system that really works.

I was very excited to learn about the new Amopé Pedi Perfect and Amopé Foot Cream products that are available right now at Target. Amopé is Portugese for "love your feet", which is something that many of us women need to learn to do. If you hide your dry feet in big socks or in full coverage shoes like I do, you need to find out more about Amopé.



What I like the most about the Amopé  system is the Amopé Pedi Perfect Daily Moisturizer. I have tons of creams, potions and lotions but none specifically formulated for feet. My feet are so dry that none of those lotions have ever made enough of an impact on the state of my heels besides making them smell good. Yeah sure I want my feet to smell good, but more importantly I want to feel comfortable enough with them to be able to show them off. All those shoes I never buy because they show off my heels and all those cute sandals that I always have to pass on, all because my feet are dry! Not good.


And what about the Amopé Pedi Perfect gadget? THIS works so well and leaves my feet so soft. It's also really fun to use, as soon as all the girls saw it everyone wanted a turn trying it out. And that is because so many of us have the same problem, and it's hard finding a product that really helps. 



We all should feel comfortable in our own feet and we should love them, just like we love the rest of ourselves. Confidence is sexy and I am tired of feeling confident except when it comes to my feet. 


Head on over to the Foot Care aisle at Target and check out Amopé Pedi Perfect. As usual I have a sale to share with you so don't have to pay full price. It's a great time to check out Amopé.  From 11/9 - 11/22 purchase one Pedi Perfect and receive a $5 Target gift card. Or use the Cartwheel offer: 11/2 - 11/22 for 10% off your purchase.