Beauty Tips That Fit Your Life: Suave Hub - Sammy Makes Six

Beauty Tips That Fit Your Life: Suave Hub

This is a sponsored collaboration with Global Influence, however all opinions are my own.

For me, one of the hardest things to do when it comes to beauty is taking care of my hair. My hair just like my skin, is terribly dry year round and during the colder months, it is even worse. The area where I live also happens to have some of the hardest water that I have ever encountered, which means that I have to use really trusted products to super moisturize both my skin and hair during showers. And let me share a secret with you, I do not care for high end or luxury hair products, I have just never been a fan of spending a lot when it comes to hair care. Instead, I use the best drugstore products that I can find, and I don't end up spending crazy money to take care of my insanely dry hair. 


Why spend the big bucks when you can have great quality on a budget? Suave has always been one of my go-to brands for my entire family. Whether I am looking for a more natural line and great scents or the Moroccan Oil line for really dry days, I know I can find what I need at a great price. I would really rather save all that extra cash to buy myself more lipstick!


Suave is encouraging families to live better every day by offering products for the whole family at a great value at Walmart. Check out the Suave Hub for beauty tips that fit into your life - from a trip in the park to an escape in paradise. Stop by your local Walmart – the one-stop shop for all your Suave needs. For continued savings, sign up for Suave Family Perks and submit your receipts to accrue points and redeem for Walmart gift cards. See how you can live beautifully with savings on Suave products only at Walmart. Visit the Walmart Suave Hub is filled with beauty tips, product promotions, and more. 

 photo IMG_8058_zpsc9701beb.jpg