An Essential Summer Upgrade - Sammy Makes Six

An Essential Summer Upgrade

This post is in collaboration with Lunchbox, however all opinions are my own.

Summer is coming up and since we're planning to get away for a week, I'm already planning on what I will be taking with me. Since we will be traveling with the entire zoo, as per usual, I'm not going to have a whole lot of space for packing and have to stick to whatever fits into my Lilly Pulitzer bag. Seriously, this bag is pretty roomy, but not that roomy! That's why whatever I end up taking will be the absolute essentials for me during that week of travel. I definitely can't forget to pack a few lip balms, my Kindle, at least three extra lipsticks and my favorite perfume as well as some of my holy grail personal care items. 


Something that will definitely be in my bag is not just one but a few tubes of Dove Advanced Care Deodorant. Not only is it going to be extra hot in San Diego this year, so I will need that extra protection to stay fresh and dry (48-hour odor and wetness protection plus NutriumMoisture technology for the ultimate underarm care) but my underarms are going to be on display too. I've recently ordered a lot of cute, summer tanks and I plan on living in those all summer.


Dove Advanced Care Deodorant does double duty by taking care of wetness, odor and gives me smoother and softer underarm skin. 


Our underarms are a forgotten part of our skin but they shouldn't be. Think summer and all of those sleeveless dresses, tanks and bathing suit days. Oh my! 


There's still plenty of time to get those underarms in gear for summer ladies,  add Dove Advanced Care Deodorant to your daily beauty regimen. Find scents that will keep you dry and fresh all summer long at Walmart.


If you're looking for a very clean, everyday scent I suggest the Original Clean, but there are so many to choose from. 


I can't wait for summer and my mini vacation to arrive. I'm having fun just planning on what will be going with me and just looking forward to that one week off.  My bag is going to be ready to go filled with all of my summer essentials. 


See why Dove Advanced Care Deodorant is this summer’s essential beauty upgrade at Walmart