10-Minute Spicy Shrimp and Zucchini Stir-Fry - Sammy Makes Six

10-Minute Spicy Shrimp and Zucchini Stir-Fry

I received compensation from Alka-Seltzer® to write this post. All opinions are entirely my own. #MyFoodMoment #CollectiveBias

I grew up on spicy food, literally. We are Mexican, which means that every single meal was served with a few choices of salsa, made from scratch by my mom. From there on out food just wasn't the same if there wasn't some sort of spiciness to it. But after reaching the age 35, I started to notice that my body didn't seem to deal as well with it - this was definitely the first time that I got my first bout of occasional heartburn and I remember not knowing what that terrible burning sensation was or how to get rid of it. I remember not being able to sleep and having to sit up in order to catch a few zz's. It wasn't the best night of my life, that's for sure.

As the years have passed I have actually had to change the way I eat a lot. No longer can I indulge in all-spicy food the way that I used to - but every now and again I still want to enjoy something with a kick of spice. That is where *NEW* Alka-Seltzer® PM Gummies come in - this new product from Alka-Seltzer® is the ONLY fast relief of occasional heartburn with sleeplessness available. And - you can find it at your local Walmart. No more having to deal with occasional sleepless nights with heartburn.

Helping relieve the symptoms of occasional  heartburn with sleeplessness is easy with Alka-Seltzer® PM Gummies. Simply take 2 gummies 30-60 minutes before bedtime and get ready to have a more peaceful, restful night. The gummies are also pretty enjoyable to take, which is always a plus!


On that note, I am sharing one of our favorite quick and easy stir-fry recipes. I always have a pre-cooked bag of shrimp in the freezer and love coming up with different ways to enjoy it. I love shrimp because it's super quick to prepare and always a pleasure to enjoy.


10-Minute Spicy Shrimp and Zucchini Stir-Fry
Ingredients:
3 medium zucchini diced
3 garlic cloves crushed
1 pound pre-cooked and cleaned shrimp
1 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoons sriracha sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons oil
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste


Steps:
Heat oil in large pan or wok
Add oil, followed by garlic
Cook garlic for a few minutes
Add zucchini and cook until tender
Add pepper and salt to taste
Add shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes

Add sriracha sauce and sesame oil and stir-fry for about a minute


Serve over a bowl of white rice and be prepared for a nice kick of spiciness.


One of the joys of life is being able to enjoy the foods you love. That's why I was excited to find  these new Alka-Seltzer® PM Gummies. Occasional heartburn relief plus melatonin for occasional sleeplessness - so I can enjoy all the spicy foods I love? Sign me up!